If you want to survive in the game of sports betting, Betting Odds Calculator in Tips then you have to use effective money management. I recommend that you follow these guidelines at all times.
- Only invest what you can realistically afford to lose. I Want To Bet On Sports you have to remember that you really do not need to start with al a lot of money. I got started with only $100 dollars and I followed the system and my money has doubled over and over again over the course of years.
- Do not make your initial bet too high. Only invest 5% of your total bankroll for a flat betting system (in which you bet the same amount each time) and no more than 2% for a progressive system. You need to be patient here and allow your systems to do their slow and steady work.
- Increase your initial bets when your bankroll has increased by 25%. This will increase your earning power, Betting Odds Calculator just remember to stick to the suggested percentages in #2.
- Remember to Diversify your portfolio. If you have a total bankroll of $1000 and 4 systems that you would like to use, then each system should be allotted $250 and you have to keep those amounts separate.
You have to be disciplined in your use of your systems and in your money management strategy. It can be difficult especially you are doing exceptionally well or if you are losing badly. You may be tempted to deviate from the systems or the money management guidelines in either of those situations. But do not, Sports To Bet On just remain diligent and the rewards are sure to follow.
Betting Odds Calculator in Tips?
Betting on horse racing does not mean that you have to be present right there on the racetrack. Today, you can place your bet online and in the comfort of your home.
This is the power of technology. Nowadays, everything can be found online. All people need to have is a computer and an online connection and they will be able to see the race action live on their small screen.
Even if it is not as good as the live one or as big as the ones you will see on television, it is very convenient for those who are on the move and do not have the right facilities for it. Just think. You will never again miss the action. You will have a minute-by-minute account on the race that is going on. Besides that, you will know first-hand if the horse you are betting on will win or not.
How does betting horse racing online works?
There are some sites that just need you to register into them and put in your deposit. Once the result is out, your losses or winnings will be debited or credited into your account.
Not all websites are like this though. There are those that require its would-be members to pay an initial fee. Some even require monthly charges depending on the frequency of your visit and stay.
Even if the betting horse racing is done online, the rules and regulations are still the same. The types of bets and race conditions are also the same as the ones you will see and get live.
Since the process is done through computers, you can expect a short delay on the tally of your bets based on the overall betting system. For those who cannot wait for the update, they are given a choice of the statistics to be sent directly to their cell phones.
But with the advantages that people get from betting horse racing online comes its disadvantages. They may be minors but it is still worth the glance.
1. Unsatisfying experience.
Some people find that nothing can compare to the feeling that they get when they are on the racetrack and is part of the action. You cannot really get that same feeling when you are just there watching it on screen.
Most of those who bet on this sport are after the excitement of seeing the race from start to finish. They still want to shout and cheer with the rest of the crowd gathered there on the stadium.
2. Miniscule screen.
Being confined in the small screen of your computer, you will not get a view of what is happening in the whole event. You will just rely on where and what the camera is focusing on. This is a total turn off for those who want to see every corner and every move around the racetrack.
Those who are intent on having a better view of the horse race choose to have their own satellite TV in their home to get a bigger and better view of the live happening in the racetrack.
3. Computer system problems.
Slow computers and outdated hardware installed in your computers are one of the factors that will hinder your betting horse racing online experience. If you do not have the most advanced features, do not expect your viewing to be as great as it should be.
However, if you can do away with these minor problems and your only desire is to cut the suspense and see the result as it happens, then horse race betting online is always there at your convenience.
Betting Exchanges and Lay Betting - An Introduction
In this article, we'll explain 6 popular betting systems that you can experiment with in your online casino gaming experience. Truth be told, these timeless, tried and true betting systems originated in the world of offline betting, but they apply equally as well to online casino gambling, no matter what the game, no matter what the betting structure.
Before You Begin: For most of these systems, you will need to decide what your betting unit will be ahead of time (such as the minimum allowable bet at the game and online casino in question).
1-3-2-6 Betting System
This is what's called a Positive Progression system, meaning that as you win, your bets increase. The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player can win any game a maximum of 4 times in a row before they’ll probably lose.
Here's how the system works:
- Bet 1 unit each betting round until you win a round;
- After you win a round, bet 3 units on the next (second) round;
- If you win a second round in a row, bet 2 units on the next (third) round;
- If you win a third round in a row, bet 6 units on the next (fourth) round;
- Then, no matter what happens (win or lose) return to the beginning of the pattern, betting 1 unit per round until you win one, etc.
The risk-reward scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is simple. You can win as much as 6 times your original bet after 4 rounds of play while only putting 2 units of your own at risk.
The worst case scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is that you lose 6 consecutive times in the second round. No matter, though. You can make it all up by winning 4 times in a row.
The Martingale System
This is a Negative Progression system, meaning that as you lose, your bets increase.
The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player cannot possibly lose an infinite number of times without ever winning a single round. Therefore, what the Martingale system is designed to help you do is offset all of your accumulated losses with a single win.
Whether you consider it cynical, realistic, or both, this system works best in cases when the online casino game is paying out a 1 to 1 payout ratio on each bet. Here’s how it works:
- First, place whatever bet you’ve decided to start with;
- If you win, bet the same amount again, but if you lose, bet double the amount;
- If you lose again, you double your bet again.
The downside to the Martingale system is that you need a large bankroll to start out with as well as the resolve to keep increasing your bets as your losses compound. Not just anyone can pull this online casino betting system off.
In the rarest of cases, you may, after enough losses, reach the online casino’s betting maximum and then not be able to raise your bet further or offset your losses with one win.
The D’Alenbert System
This is another Negative Progression system. It’s also considered an Insurance System in that, as you win, the size of your bets increase. Here’s how it works:
- Each time you lose, you raise your bets by one unit;
- Each time you win, you lower your bets by one unit;
This system also requires a large enough online casino bankroll to pull it off.
By adding the insurance system to the negative progression system, you’re hedging your increasing losses by pulling some profits off the table each time you win.
The Labouchere Betting System (a.k.a. The Cancellation System)
This system, another Negative Progression, is somewhat more complicated than those listed so far. Depending on the odds in whatever online casino game you’re playing, you’ll come up with some sequence of numbers -- of any length you wish -- and not necessarily sequential.
Each number in your sequence is a multiple of your predetermined betting unit (7 therefore is 7 times your betting unit; 5 is 5x, etc.) Here’s how it works:
- Your first bet should be the sum of the first and last numbers in your sequence;
- If you win, cross out those two numbers you just added together (the two outermost in your sequence) and bet the sum of the next two;
- If you win again, cross out those two outermost numbers and repeat the process
- If you continue winning until you have no more numbers in the sequence to add together, you simply start from the beginning with the entire, original sequence.
- If you lose, you add to the end of the sequence, the sum that you had just used, thus creating a new sequence;
- Crossing out no numbers at all (because you didn’t win yet), add the first number in the sequence to the new last number that number and use that new sum as your multiple;
The supposed benefit of this complicated betting method is that anytime you have to start over with the original sequence, you come out with a profit. The drawback is that you can accumulate enormous losses before you ever win (if you ever win).
Your success at the Labouchere system really depends on selecting the right sequence.
The Paroli System (a.k.a. The Anti-Martingale System)
This is another Positive Progression system. More than simply selecting a unit of betting, with the Paroli system you also need to determine two other criteria before you begin:
1. A cap: The uppermost amount at which you will stop increasing your wager and return to your starting unit;
2. A multiple: How much you’ll increase your bet every time you win (1 unit, 2 units, 3 units, etc.)
You should base these factors on the odds of the online casino game you happen to be playing. The appeal of the Paroli System is that you can play at the online casino for a while with a small bankroll. You cut your losses and let your profits ride.
The Parlay System
This is another Positive Progression system. Similar to the Paroli System, the effect of the Parlay system is to “pyramid” your profits, meaning that every time you win you wager both your winnings and the amount of your initial bet as your next bet.
The reward of the Parlay system can be huge. The risk is that you can lose it all in a single bad online casino beat.